
When Bruce and I had a cute little girl, we sighed relief! At least we will not have to make so many trips to the ER, we thought! Well, this is trip number 2 for
Zaidee in less than a year! Yesterday she was out jumping on the trampoline, when she she was done she went to get off and her foot must have snagged on the mesh net and she belly flopped onto the ground. She buckle fractured her right wrist. This is the splint they put on in the Urgent Care, until we can get her into a
Ortho doctor to have it looked at. It should heal perfect and she will be good as new in 4-6 weeks!
Zaidee says, "Look at the King!"
1 comment:
Zaidee, I am so sorry to hear about your broken wrist! I hope it doesn't hurt too bad. And I hope it gets better REAL soon! Love, Aunt Carol
Post a Comment