Brandon's club baseball team changed the name and uniform this year. With this change came a whole new team. The players are the same but they are playing like a new team. They are Awesome. They look great and they play great. What I really love about this team is they all have a great attitude. These are all really great boys, with really great parents! I have always been proud to have Brandon part of this team because I know the coaches play hard. They want to win, but I know they will always play fair, even if it means loosing a game (hopefully we never have to test our coaching staff on that one!)
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Brandon in a RAGE!
Brandon's club baseball team changed the name and uniform this year. With this change came a whole new team. The players are the same but they are playing like a new team. They are Awesome. They look great and they play great. What I really love about this team is they all have a great attitude. These are all really great boys, with really great parents! I have always been proud to have Brandon part of this team because I know the coaches play hard. They want to win, but I know they will always play fair, even if it means loosing a game (hopefully we never have to test our coaching staff on that one!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stevens Family- We love our family
Lo,children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. Psalms 127:3
No comments:
Post a Comment