
Halloween was so fun! (This coming from the mom who HATES Halloween!) We thought it would be a great time to get to know our new neighbors, and boy did our
neighborhood get into the holiday spirit! I have never seen anything like it! It was so much fun for the kids! We had very many trick-or-
treaters at our old house. Needless to say, we had plenty at our new house this year! I am glad a n
eighbor warned me and I bought more than the usual one bag of candy I would buy at the Tempe house! Plus the kids have enough candy to last them until Easter!

Trey,
Zaidee and
Brooklynn meeting the nice
neighbors down the street!

Puppy Sam does Tricks!

What is Halloween with our a ghost and a black cat!

Trey and Dawson Jedi's taking care of our
scorpion problems!
No comments:
Post a Comment