This week was our Young Women's Girls Camp. I got to go as the Assistant Camp Director. It was so much fun, cold, but fun! From our ward we had 43 girls (we had 45 but 2 of the girls ended up not going)

We went on a hike with the 2nd year girls. We had such a great time talking and enjoying the beauty of the Earth!

Tree
Huggers
This is by the river, it was breathtaking!

Bishop's night was so much fun! Bishop Wold and Bro.
Wilkenson are not afraid to wear pink!

My
favorite part was being with Jen and
BrookLynn! Here we are dressed up for Bishop's night. Our group was called the Soul Train!
2 comments:
I loved those pics! Take me back to the good ol' days! I bet you are an AMAZING young women leader! Lucky girls.
I was a tree hugger!!! :)
Post a Comment