Monday, July 27, 2009

Pet shops

Apparently, at least according to Z., you can never own to many Littlest Pet Shops.
Mom: your getting to many petshop toys, we can't even fit them all in the box anymore. Maybe you should not buy any more

Z: (with a look of absolute horror) But mom, I can't help it they are just to cute... I have to buy them. We will just need a bigger box.

2 comments:

Sarah and Trent said...

So fun to catch up on all your happenings!
I'd like to see your playlist too, let's trade!

Anonymous said...

It's true they are pretty cute. And the bad thing is they keep coming out with new ones all the time! My girls love them too!

Stevens Family- We love our family















Lo,children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. Psalms 127:3