Today in scarment meeting we sang, Count your Many Blessings. I just love this song. It has a uptempo beat, and with out fail lifts my mood. I will be singing this song in my mind for the rest of the week.
Right now life is hitting a lot of people pretty hard. I see people all around me who are loosing jobs, suffrering cut backs, and having to make major life altering changes. Sometimes it is easy to find youself loosing courage, and faith and allowing discouragement set in. I am so grateful to have a strong family, faithful husband, and uplifting friends to help me along, and incourage me when the path gets a little rocky.
Count your many blessings name them one by one, and it will surprise you what the Lord has done.
Have I mentioned how much I love my family?
3 comments:
That's a great family picture, and you look gorgeous as usual, Marie. Zaidee looks so lovely with that long hair.
I love your family too. I look forward to the next time I see you.
What a beautiful family!!! Everyone just looks great. I sure miss you guys. It was fun visiting AZ for Becky's wedding. Luv U, Sue
Post a Comment