Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Happy Birthday Trey
Trey has been a joy for 11 years now. You all know that at times I wonder if Trey will be the death of me... but everything has balance, for every moment of OH, BoY. I have a moment of Ohhh, Boy! Trey quite litterally was born smiling. It was with-in minutes of his birth that we discovered his dimples, because as soon as he saw Bruce, he smiled at him! I was in shock, where did those beautiful deep dimples come from anyway. If I had not seen him with my own eyes the moment he was born, I would have thought that he belonged to someone else. He had dark, dark, thick hair, he had dark olive skin, and those infamaious dimples! In his early years, dispite his severe reflux he ever stopped smiling, even thought he had masses of ulcers in his little baby tummy! I have still to this date never met a happier baby, and he is still just as happy, go lucky boy. Trey is a magnet. Children of all ages LOVE him. He makes friends so easily, it is really a gift. I know someday this gift will be a treasure of great measure for him as gains a testimony and helps to spread the word of God.
Trey we love you! Happy Birthday, to my favorite son, just your size and age!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stevens Family- We love our family
Lo,children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. Psalms 127:3

No comments:
Post a Comment