Sunday, July 11, 2010

Birthdays

In June we usually have one big party for all the birthdays that are in May and June.  This year I decided 2 cakes would be enough and so I made a cake for the girl and one for the boys.  Much to my dismay Zaidee decided for the girl cake she wanted a penny...yes, a penny! There was no talking her out of it, no matter how many cute cake pictures I showed her...so I got out my thinking cap and here is the penny cake!
For the boy's cake Trey wanted an electric guitar cake, and the penny cake was taking me longer than I thought it would, so Brandon and Davis came into the kitchen and took over the shaping and decorating of the guitar cake. They had fun decorating it, and they did a better job with details than I would have (they know their guitars!)

1 comment:

diane lott said...

i am so impressed with both cakes, wow, you are so good. love it and happy bday to you.

Stevens Family- We love our family















Lo,children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. Psalms 127:3