These kids are growing up to fast!
If you know Zaidee, you know she loves two things, Zebras, and frogs. Any night there is a full moon you will find her and Dad together with the little green frog story. Only the luckiest of kids know the story of the little green frog.
Davis LOVES Corvette's this was a perfect fit!
Brandon is now a big fan of Mercedes Benz. He is now the proud driver of one! So what if it is way older than he is, it runs like a charm...at least for now!
This is my favorite moment of Christmas this year. Trey had been asking for a toy called HexBugs. I guess they were a hot selling item, they were hard little bugs to find! Brandon found some at Radio Shack, and carefully wrapped them so Trey couldn't tell what they were. Trey was soooo excited! Thank you, thank you, thank you... He gave Brandon a huge bear hug, and had the biggest smile I think I have ever seen!
No comments:
Post a Comment