Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 2: Sea World

We woke up to this amazing view of the harbor.  It was so fun, we could have stayed and watched all day... but we had places to go and sea creatures to see.  We did take a walk and counted 8 pelicans, 5 million seagulls, and 2 seals.





Happy Family waiting for the show to start

The Polar bear was very entertaining!

The cutest little baby beluga whale

Zaidee's favorite!

This was just about the only time we saw real animals in the dolphin show.  I kind of missed seeing the fake audience member fall in the water, the theatrics was very fun.

The Shamu show is always good.  I guess the humans don't get in the water with the whales anymore... I know you would not be able to pay me enough to get in the water with one of these beasts.

No comments:

Stevens Family- We love our family















Lo,children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. Psalms 127:3