So we had a rough week of the flu in our house, full of ear infections, strep, bronchitus, and Pneumonia (poor Davis). I found a poem that sums up what we have been feeling.
The Flu- by: J. P. McEvoy
When your back is broke and your eyes are blurred.
And your shin-bones knock and your tongue is furred,
And your tonsils squeak and your hair gets dry,
And you're doggone sure that you're going to die,
But you're skeered you won't and afraid you will,
Just drag to bed and have your chill;
And pray the Lord to see you through
For you've got the Flu, boy,
You've got the Flu.
3 comments:
I'm so sorry that you have been suffering with the flu! Are you feeling better now? I don't have anything going on tomorrow- wanna do lunch?
YUCK to the flu!! Sorry to hear that.
Sorry you guys felt so crummy! Hope you are on the mend. We are looking forward to coming out to your house next week--I can't wait to see it!--although sad it is to say good-bye to good friends!
Post a Comment