
10 Reasons why I love Bruce.
1. He has Faith, even when things go bad he can see beyond it and still has Faith
2. He loves his family. No matter what, he loves them, I saw that when we were dating, and I wanted that!
3. He never speaks bad about anyone.
4. He sings in Church
5. He crys in sad movies
6. He is willing to say he is sorry when he has made a mistake.
7. He lets me make mistakes and loves me anyway.
8. He kisses me on Valentines day, even if I am sick with Strep, stuffy, coughing and look terrible (like today!)
9. I can TRUST him
10. He loves me, and tells me everyday.
Happy Valentines Day.!I am so lucky to have so much love in my life!
2 comments:
That's so lucky to have a man like that. As I was reading your list I was more than happy to find that I was thinking about my husband for all those things too. We sure found some real jems! LUCKY US!!
Sounds like he's a keeper! :):)
Post a Comment