I have to say it was much prettier than the ding dongs I get for cake most year... sorry Bruce she's got you beat in the cake department... not that there is anything wrong with ding dongs. I love ding dongs, this one was just much better to look at! (although I have been told this year Bruce had ordered a cake, but canceled the order when he found out Jen was making a cake.)
I also go a beautiful and special gold necklace. Bruce and his dad made themselves, with a gold nugget Bruce found while gold hunting with his dad in the desert several years ago. It is so fun to wear this beautiful natural treasure.
2 comments:
I'm glad you had a good birthday!
Love Sarah
I love your blog! It sounds like you had a great birthday! You and Jen have such a great friendship - I wish I had a really close friend like that! Love ya!
Post a Comment