Sunday, August 17, 2008

School Daze

So school started back up this week, and I feel like I am in a daze! We had such a nice summer, just taking it easy... now it is back to life, back to reality!
The boys and Z had a great first week of school. We are still attending Arizona Virtual Academy. Brandon is in 9th grade, his first year of high school, and started attending seminary, in the mornings across from our local high school. Davis started 7th grade, Trey started 4th grade and little Zaidee is starting Kindergarten. She is so excited to be like the big boys. I on the other hand started taking deep breaths, because we all know it is hard to be as smart as a 5th grader, or 4th grader, or 7th grader and especially a 9th grader!

2 comments:

A mother heart said...

Good luck this year. I am always impressed with homeschoolers. That is a big job, but you do great at it!

Greg and Tammy said...

Good luck with this year! Hard to believe your baby is in Kindergarten! Glad you got 2 pedis in one month! You deserve it!

Stevens Family- We love our family















Lo,children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. Psalms 127:3