Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The best dog ever

We just got the greatest dog ever. He joined our family on Friday morning. The boys found him wandering the street. He seemed to have no owner, no tags or collar and when I took him in to the vet they scanned him and he did have a chip (did you know they will do that for free for you), but we tried to call all the contact information from the chip, but none of the numbers worked. We put up signs all over just in case... but for the time being he seemed to be a hungry homeless puppy.

BrookLynn and Z loving the pup
You should have seen Jacob when he first saw the dog and it licked him. I wish I would have had a video camera, it was a priceless ear to ear grin and giggle.

Zaidee was in hog or should I say dog heaven, until Saturday afternoon when her dreaded phone call came... he (Muggsy) did have an owner, and they had seen one of our signs. There were tears, tears and more tears... and maybe a small party dance from Me when the kids were not looking, because as most of you know I am not a dog lover, even if it is a cute and well behaved mutt like this one. All in all I would say this was the perfect dog.. one you can play with, brush,love, feed, and pet, for 2 days... just long enough to remember why it is you don't really care for dogs!



Stevens Family- We love our family















Lo,children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. Psalms 127:3