Some of you may wonder... why has there been not blogging updates coming from the Stevens home lately... well this is why...I got run over by a car... you see my red Keds sticking out there... yep run over, true story, no kidding! My kids just laughed when they saw it and starting singing Ding dong the witch is dead... it was a sad but true story! (disclaimer: No Red Keds were hurt in the taking of this photo)
3 comments:
oh dear. I think we need the full story please. Hope you weren't injured too bad!
Wow. Can your family handle any more injuries? I'm with Tammy, I gotta hear this story.
Hope your doing ok!
P.S. the word verification for this is 'sesmama'. As in "clean up your room!", sesmama; or "eat your vegetables!", sesmama.
It is a joke... not real! Bruce ran over my shoes with the car, it was funny! I got a new calling in our ward and I only feel like I got run over by a car!
Post a Comment