Friday, September 24, 2010

We are a little puzzling

Puzzles...it is something we love to do together.  When I was a young girl, one my my favorite things to do was put together a puzzle.  I have continued to enjoy puzzles, I like word puzzles, number puzzles, but especially picture puzzles.  My children also have picked up on this and have  helped me finish off several puzzles over the past year.  It is fun to spend time with them, and let one of them put in the last piece, then take it out so someone else can have a turn putting it in.  I don't know why but there is a lot of satisfaction that comes from putting in that last piece, or putting in that last word on the crossword, or the last number on a sudoku.  Even if you are the 4th person to do it!

2 comments:

barbafamily said...

SO fun! We just love your family :-) And, I totally love Zaidee's hair! I can't believe how big she looks with her new do!

diane lott said...

I am looking at this photograph of your kids and their puzzle and thinking how much bigger they all are since the last time I saw them. Wow!

Stevens Family- We love our family















Lo,children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. Psalms 127:3