So because Halloween fell on a Sunday, we only dressed up for the Ward Halloween Trunk or Treat. Luckily we have a HUGE ward, and there was plenty of candy. The kids came home satisfied! I really think this is the way to do Halloween. The older I get the bigger Halloween hum-bug I become. I LOVE seeing the little kids get dressed up, and I have to admit I love to dress up myself. I HATE all the gore, and evil, not to mention girls who think Halloween is a good excuse to dress like a...well you know. Seriously, do I need to see dead people hanging from your eaves, and body parts all over your lawn? So on Halloween we stayed home. Bruce and the older boys had a fireside with David Beck, general Young Men's President. T, Z and I stayed home and passed out candy. I think the kids had as much fun handing out candy (and eating some too) then they would have had trick or treating. I think we should have Halloween on Sunday from now on!
Zaidee as a beautiful witch, again!
Me and My gals! Manning the cake walk.
Lucy and Ethel, notice some how Ethel got to push the stroller...
There is something about Jack Sparrow! We girls love him!
No comments:
Post a Comment