Our family has been completing our profiles on www.mormon.org (If you are a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints you should do it too, It is fun!) I have loved doing it. It has made me think, about that I really believe, and now I realize how hard it is to put certain feelings into words. I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I love the peace it and comfort it brings me. By nature I am a big time worrier... but when I am following the words of the prophets, I feel like I am a different person. I stop worrying and I am able to replace the worry with FAITH. When I do that I find so much JOY in my life.
I am a wife, I am a mother, I am a sister, I am a daughter, I am a friend, I am a teacher, I am growing, I am happy, and I am a Mormon.
http://mormon.org/me/56SZ/#
http://mormon.org/me/526D/#
1 comment:
You inspire me! I need to create my profile, too!
Post a Comment