
Forever and a day is what some of the boys would say. Well that is because it took some of them a day to get there.

Happy Hikers Hit the Hill and fly up the trail. Joking about hot feet and leaking water bottles.

Some arrived ready to play and some hit the hay.

On the way down the swiftest of the hikers were no match for the long trail ahead. This is still a couple miles from the trucks.

I hiked my wound open a lil' no biggie as it seems to have healed up much better 2 weeks later.
2 comments:
Wow your kids look so grown up! I love your hair too Marie~ it's looking long! Sorry to trick you on our blog... :) Soon though, it's going to be TRUE.
that has to be the worst picture of me on this planet :) sunburned. tired. I looked like i just hiked 10 miles uphill!
Post a Comment