
Do you ever get so wrapped up with life that you forget to have fun? I do most of the time. Not to say, I don't enjoy life, but very seldom to I just let my hair down and goof off. Until Jen introduced me to Pickles therapy a perfect solution for us uptight moms who sometimes forget to just have fun. The inspiration comes from a book by: Berkeley Beathed- called Pete and Pickles. A must read for all uptight pigs, who often find Elephants hiding under their lampshades.
Well, when Jen showed me her copy of the book, it was non-stop laughter, and continues to be! This is a multi-step program, and we are working our way through with the steps.
Day One- "Swan Dive off Niagara Falls."
3 comments:
I can't believe yo guys did all of this without ME!
I think I need to get this book! Love you !
JAMAICANMECRAZY!!!
Post a Comment