We went up to Di's house in Flagstaff for Arden's birthday and baptism. This is what we woke up to on Saturday morning. You would not have thought that this was EASTER weekend in the middle of April! The kids LOVED the unexpected treat! I thought it seemed very appropriate for Arden's baptism. I am glad it let up later in the day so we were able to get home for Easter the next day.

Trey seems some what perplexed... what season is it now?

Is it more fun to pelt your brother with snowballs. in the spring or the winter? I don't think it matters to Trey and Davis!

Zaidee in her cute "Phoenix" spring style dress! Loving the snow falling on her bare arms!
1 comment:
I was on a campout in Flagstaff that same day! It snowed right through the tent while we were sleeping!
Post a Comment