We went of a family bike ride today, every one of us and Dave and I were riding next to each other watching Spencer in front of us riding Arden's bike like he was racing something fierce, and Dave says, "He reminds me of Davis!" I asked why and Dave said that he is just always going and loves his bike so much.
so Happy Birthday Davis. We miss you so much, but think you are the greatest, we can't believe you are a teenager, that must be pretty cool and it means your parents are just getting older too! Seven more years and you will be on the mission! Wow! Live it up!
odlly enough I have been having an enormous amount of flashbacks of childhood with Davy and Brando. This only brought a whole load more! Fun times with the Stevens! we are getting old. I can't wait to see what Davis' first girlfirend will look like! lol JK
4 comments:
We went of a family bike ride today, every one of us and Dave and I were riding next to each other watching Spencer in front of us riding Arden's bike like he was racing something fierce, and Dave says, "He reminds me of Davis!" I asked why and Dave said that he is just always going and loves his bike so much.
so Happy Birthday Davis. We miss you so much, but think you are the greatest, we can't believe you are a teenager, that must be pretty cool and it means your parents are just getting older too! Seven more years and you will be on the mission! Wow! Live it up!
I was just wondering yesterday where my mop headed little guy went! And I thought he was getting to big when he turned 4!
odlly enough I have been having an enormous amount of flashbacks of childhood with Davy and Brando. This only brought a whole load more! Fun times with the Stevens! we are getting old. I can't wait to see what Davis' first girlfirend will look like! lol JK
Jeff, I can wait!
Post a Comment