In hard times, like many of us experience, it seems so easy for us to shut ourselves up, and think there is no one who understands, no one we can turn to for help. I find myself so often, when life starts to get hard, shuting down, and letting myself be discouraged. I have been known to sit on the floor and cry, wondering if anyone could understand the way I feel. It is in those moments, sitting on the floor, when I move from sitting to kneeling when I learn my greatest lessons.
My life is good, my family is wonderful, but life is not always easy and sometimes I have a hard time... I am thankful for those hard times, because it is in those moments, when I learn the most. When I feel the most, but only when I turn my thoughts to the One. He who gave all. He who has felt my pain and understands me. He who loves me. He who is waiting for me, to crawl off the floor and onto my knees, so that he can help me.
2 comments:
Wow, that was a really good video. I loved it all. Life is good.
The man with glasses never had a true smile on his face until the very end when he was not thinking about himself. Very well done!
Post a Comment