Saturday, January 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Bruce


I thought about writing the 39 things I love about Bruce...and I am pretty sure I could come up with at least that many, but I doubt anyone would want to read about that. So here are just a few of the things that make Bruce the best man I have ever known. These are things that make me feel like the luckiest WOMAN alive!


1. He LOVES LIFE!

2. He reminds me that it is not a SIN to have FUN!

3. He forgives me everyday for all the little things I do that MUST irritate him.

4. He claims that I don't do ANYTHING that irritates him.

5. He lets me be WHO I am, and still loves me.

6. He makes me FEEL like I am the cats meow.

7. He LOVES going fast!

8. When we had little BABIES around he never complained about the diapers.

9. He changed every diaper I asked him to, and lots I did not ASK him too.

10. He is THANKFUL to not have to change anymore diapers (just like I am).

11. He LOVES his KIDS.

12. He tells LITTLE Green Froggy Stories.

13. He teaches the children how to be GOOD

14. He makes me want to be BETTER.

15. He teaches me HOW to be better.

16. He looks amazing in his Gap JEANS.... with or without a T-shirt.

17. He has the best LIPS ever.

18. He has gray hair... and looks better than EVER

19. He is not afraid to say he is SORRY

20. He is fantastic with his BOYS AND his GIRL

21. He is fantastic with this Young Men, and they love him.

22. He is FUNNY

23. He is a GOOD example

24. He is happy being a FATHER and HUSBAND

25. He has a TESTIMONY

26. He SHARES his TESTIMONY with his family

27. He does not have ENEMIES

28. He will wash the DISHES without being asked

29. He CAN fix just about anything...if he wants to

30. He LOVES me!

31. He loves fleece sheets

32. He supports me in my calling

33. He can cook… RAMEN SOUP... and some other stuff too!

34. He likes to READ books I give him, and will talk with me about them

35. He tolerates my goofy moments.

36. He will slowly tell me how to SPELL any word I ask him about

37. He rubs my shoulders all the time

38. He rubs my feet almost as much as my shoulders

39. He is MY perfect MATCH

Hmmm. I guess that was 39…. Happy 39th Birthday…For the first time!

1 comment:

diane lott said...

HB Bru, sorry we didn't call you. But we did talk about you all day, I'll just blame it on all the snow. Miss you all. di

Stevens Family- We love our family















Lo,children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. Psalms 127:3