You know I was sitting here thinking, life is funny! Our Father in Heaven must have the best sense of humor! I look back on my life and sometimes I just have to laugh at myself and I bet ya Heavenly Father is laughing just a little too.
The other day I was sleeping soundly when I felt a little hand gently shake my shoulder. I recognized the soft sniffles of my little Z... she had another a bad dream. I was then told all about her bad dream in which she was "under arrested". I had her crawl into bed with me while I comforted her shaking body and scared little mind. Mean while I had to turn my head into my pillow to stifle my giggles. So sweet, so sad, so frightened... yet so funny! I have been smiling all week as I replay the scene in my mind. Today I was thinking about all the times in my life when I was frightened, and sad, at being "under arrested" in my own way. I wonder if as my Father in Heaven wrapped his comforting arms around me and told me it was going to ok, if He was not smiling just a little at me and my innocent errors.

2 comments:
What a cute post.
So sweet.
Post a Comment