You know how 2 weeks ago Davis had a great fall and broke all 4 bones in his wrists? Well this was not such a great fall, no glory or fame... just another broken bone... Yes that brings the total to 5 broken bones on this kid at the moment. Fortunately he has one good foot left!
While out with his Scout troop delivering "Scouting for Food fliers", Davis stepped off a curb, and broke his foot. I just can't stop laughing at the odds, and the craziness of the whole thing. I think my mental limits are being really tested here... and either I am doing really well or I have gone completely mad. All day I have been randomly bursting in to fits of laughter! Davis on the other hand does not think it is as funny as I do! Lucky for him he does not have to see the bills! I tell you, it has been one LONG month!
Just in case you are placing bets, this makes 8 broken bones in less than 1 year (on Davis alone). Are we done yet, because if not at least Davis' individual deductible is met for the year!




5 comments:
Okay Marie, did you know I'm having a boy? Davis is making me really nervous as a first time mom! Any advise? Perhaps, no motorcycles and no scouts.
Oh my goodness!!! What are the odds?! You are an amazing woman Marie!
Shauna, hold on tight and enjoy the ride!
Gosh that kid must have fragile bones
Love you Davis!
Post a Comment