Friday, December 12, 2008

Waimea Canyon

The next trip was to Waimea Canyon. "The Grand Canyon of the Pacific" This was an amazing experience, with Breath taking views. Although... Anyone who knows me, knows how much I prefer to stay away from high places... especially when there is no protecting fences... I have this fear of my own clumsy feet! So as you can see there is a pattern to the pictures as we drove up the canyon!

No fence... no Marie! Marie is in the car trying not to puke!
OOOoh, nice fence! That is even a real smile!

No Fence!, yep, I am no where to be found...
Hmmmm....guard rail, almost a fence... Marie almost looking happy!

Brandon loving the sunset as we drove back down the canyon!

No comments:

Stevens Family- We love our family















Lo,children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. Psalms 127:3