These are just a couple of my favorite Christmas photos, I have a bunch more but I will spare you all the gift by gift play back!

After we opened up all the gifts despite his best efforts, you could tell Brandon was a little
disappointed. He is getting the the age he does not get a lot of TOYS...until well into the afternoon when I asked him to put something away under the stairs, and lo and behold Rock Band 2 was under the stairs... sometimes Santa has to play with those teenagers!

Davis had
Zaidee's name this year. I am not sure who was more excited for her gift!

This pair of church pants were the best...
especially when they started ringing!

I really does not matter what Trey gets, everything makes him happy... although he
particularly likes things that come with remote controls!

They are all getting to big! Brandon helped Santa again this year. Davis will be helping soon! Trey no longer cares for Superman P.J.s (I about cried when he told me he was to old for the Superman
jammies I got him for Christmas eve, luckly he humored me and wore them anyway)
Zaidee.. well what can you say about her, she will always be our little angel!
1 comment:
Your kids are sooooo big! Aren't we still to young to have kids this big? Looks like a great Christmas. I miss seeing your family more; we have to make it happen more often this year.
Post a Comment