Friday, January 30, 2009

I see

So anyone who knows Davis, knows he has been in glasses sense he was a wee little lad. (an should have been long before it I would have realized the problem). He is faithful about putting them on first thing in the morning, and never has really put up a fuss about wearing them. (I would suspect because he really can't see without them!) He has always looked quite styling, in his latest specs! Although for over a year he has been wanting to get contacts! Well, I took him to an eye appointment and we finally got them this time, it took some work to figure out how to get them in and out, but now he is a pro! I almost cried, when I saw the ear to ear smile when he got them both in and said, "Hey, mom, I can see when I look up and down, left and right!" I wonder if it will help come baseball season!

2 comments:

CJ said...

Davis, you look so grown up all of the sudden! You are one handsome dude, with or without glasses! Love you! Aunt Carol

Let's play Marbles! said...

Yea for contacts!!!

Stevens Family- We love our family















Lo,children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. Psalms 127:3