Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Girls just wanna have fun


Every once in a while we girls have to get in on the boys outdoor fun! Zaidee really wanted to join the boys on their dunes trip, and so mom tagged along to keep her company.
We had a great time riding in Brad's sand rail. He took it easy on Zaidee! She liked it... but it scared her just a little bit.

She enjoyed the sand, and the ice cream truck!

I asked Brad to take me out again in the sand rail without Z. so we could go a little faster... I should know better... If I was me I would have told me I was going to get hurt!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! I'm sorry!

the Marvelous Mrs. M said...

Ouch!! Was it very bad? Didi you need stitches?

Amber said...

Marie-You are a crazy woman!

Stevens Family- We love our family















Lo,children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. Psalms 127:3