Friday, January 30, 2009

smilin' at Z's style


Do your kids ever do something that just makes you smile? Mine do! Zaidee and I have a deal, if I help her make her bed, she will help me make mine... Well today after making hers, we moved on to mine, and as we were finishing up she stopped and said, "wait I have a great idea," and came back with PINK ROCKSTAR her pink elephant. She carefully put Pink rockstar in "the perfect place", and then declared it to be perfect! I agree it was just perfect!

1 comment:

A mother heart said...

So cute! Jamie does the same thing sometimes. She likes to help arrange all the pillows for me. I like the trade off of you helping her and then her helping you. I need to do that more with Jamie and Court to get them making their beds more.
I can't beleive how big your kids are getting. So handsom and cute!

Stevens Family- We love our family















Lo,children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. Psalms 127:3