
Hold on tight spider monkey,
Just one of many lines amid the exciting, plot filled, movie Twilight...not! Although, the special effect could contend with such great movies like...hmmm...well, let just say they were something else! I say if you chose to attend this movie, heed the warning and hold on tight, because this ride gets a little bumpy!
On the plus side, I have not laughed that hard in a long, long time. Jen and I had a great time re-enacting the great flight scenes. I can't wait to go to the airport, so I can re-enact the Vampire walk scene on the moving side walks! As an additional bonus I got out of the house, for something besides grocery shopping or baseball! I just wish I could recall all the the great one liners I encountered. I am going to spend the next couple of weeks trying to get the movie images out of my head, because my version of the film is much better!
In conclusion, and as is very typical. Read the book, it has better special effects!
1 comment:
Sheesh! I knew it was going to be bad, but did it have to be THAT BAD? lol I think I need to immediately re-read the book just to have my version ever so pleasantly swirling around in my head instead of that slaughtered movie too! They should have let the Harry Potter people make it!
Post a Comment