Victims Note: Those of you who know me know that this bug is always in my ear! 8-6 and sometimes later than that if i forget about it. This was one of those days, I get to the gym and realize that the lifeline of my life is still in my ear. I think it would be a wise word of wisdom to have bluetooth support groups for addicts! This one was on its way to a record lifespan before it died the horrible death by Bridgestone! Another couple weeks and it would have lived a 6 month lifetime. I think since the invention of these wonderful devices I have owned no less than 15 different ones. Most stink. The Jawbone, however is a phone purist's dream come true. Costing more than most phones themselves it has dual microphones, one on the outside to "hear" the ambient noise and cancel it out and another one attached to and I quote myself "vibration frequency feeling node" that can hear the frequency(pitch) of your voice through your cheek and only allow those frequencies to enter said microphone. Oooooh I get chills just thinking about all the noise that my customers don't have to hear. Not to mention that i don't have to hold my brick phone to my skull for 2 hours a day! So if you see me in Fry's Electronics talking to myself, NO I don't do drugs!, I am providing the ultimate customer experience. Don't get me started on 200 lumen LED flashlights.......
2 comments:
8am to 6. What, do you work bankers hours. No wonder I can never get a hold of you before 8. Beauty sleep? :)
my friends daughter saw you at our house on November 2 and thought you were a vampire!
I'll call you more often for a good call on that phone.
Have fun in Hawaii!
Post a Comment