Thursday, November 20, 2008
Saturday
Our Saturdays at home seem to be few and far between these days. So when we do get one it is usually full of honey do projects! This Saturday we painted, painted and then painted some more. In the house we painted desert fawn on the stairs, and Dark Brown in the kitchen (to hide the foot prints by the stools. Zaidees dresser also got repainted white. Outside the boys when to town restraining, rebuilding and repainting the motorcycle trailer. We were all exhausted but with the help of our child labor we got it all done!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stevens Family- We love our family
Lo,children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. Psalms 127:3
1 comment:
Busy day! I bet it felt great to have it done! I think Desert Fawn is what I have in my house...I can't remember but that sounds familiar :-) Love it!!!
Post a Comment