
What a wonderful week-end. I enjoyed all the talks from our Prophet and his apostles.
Over and over I heard words of Hope, Joy, and Love.
Over and over I heard words of Hope, Joy, and Love.
One thing that touched me was several people talking about our Savior, and the scripture
Rev. 3: 20
20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me

President Thomas S. Monson said in his closing statements (not be an exact quote), Listen for his voice- Live so he will come to the door, be ready to open the door when he knocks.
I feel a great desire to make sure I am ready when I hear the knock at my door.
In this time of great suffering and trail for many in the world, I feel so grateful for the many blessings I have received. I have a wonderful family. Parents who love me, A husband who respects me, and treats me with so much kindness (I am glad I had a good shopping list when I found him), Children who make me feel like God is so near. I have so much to be grateful for.
President Monson encourages us to,"Find Joy in the Journey", do not put it off till tomorrow, or you will have many empty yesterdays.
2 Ne. 2:25 ......men are that they might have Joy.
No comments:
Post a Comment