Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pre- Halloween candy Extravaganza

Here is some pictures of what I like to the call the Pre-Halloween Candy Extravaganza, i.e. The Ward Halloween Party.


Berk-Yes that is a terrifying scorpion


Jake- A Veiled chameleon..you don't see that everyday!


Now for the not so terrifying Tinkerbell... she gets prettier every year!
Love it when they say... I want to be... again!

Brook...err should we say Pippi, she is the cutest...I did her hair!


Use the force Daws.
Where is Bruce and the rest of my boys you might ask? They were all preparing the sorta scary haunted house. They were dressed in black and you could not find them, they found you...oooh scary!

1 comment:

Martineau Family said...

Those sure are some cute kids!

Stevens Family- We love our family















Lo,children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. Psalms 127:3