I've Been Tagged!
4 Things I love about my husband: He is carefree (he balances me), he loves life, he loves me, he loves the Lord
4 Movies I could watch more than once: 13 going on 30, The Princess Bride, The 10 Commandments, A Christmas Story
4 T.V. Shows I watch: American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, Myth Busters (almost anything that comes on Discovery), Cash Cab
4 Places I've Been: Bermuda, New York, Portugal, Colorado (I grow up there)
4 Places I'd like to go: : Italy, Hawaii, Australia, Nauvoo
4People who email me regularlyBrandon, Dan Stone (the kids AZVA teacher), Jen, Trey
4 Things I look forward to in the next year: Our family vacation (we have been working on this one for years we will go to one of my 4 places I would like to go!), Winter in Arizona If you have never experience a Phoenix winder come on down for a visit, Easter-I love Easter, my favorite holiday!, Watching my family grow!
4 People I tag: Whoever reads this, if you want to do it, do it... if not don't!
No comments:
Post a Comment