Thursday, October 23, 2008

Gotta love painkillers


The surgery went great... as great as surgery can go. Thanks to the expertise of an awesome doctor (Doctor Marv)


The last couple of days I have just been feeling so much love for everyone around me. I just want to tell everyone how much I love them... I LOVE YOU MAN! I think all this mushy lovey dovey feeling is a result of really good pain killers! Again thanks Dr. Marv. I love you percocet! I gotta enjoy this down time while I can...
Thanks for the thoughts, help, and mostly prayers of all my loved ones! I am on my way back to recovery and hopefully will better than ever soon!

Did I mention that I love everyone! I do! :0)

3 comments:

Amber said...

O.K. What surgery?! This makes me realize how little we see each other or even talk and it makes me sad. I hope you are doing good. I just called your house and they said that you were down at Jen's so that is a good sign. Please call me sometime soon and fill me in on all the details. Lots of Love!

diane lott said...

we all love you!

Jeff said...

haha it was very fun to see you all drugged! good times!

Stevens Family- We love our family















Lo,children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. Psalms 127:3