I was looking through this weeks pictures and ran across these. Bruce took these pictures in the recovery room (at least that is what he says!), I don't remember him taking them. I don't remember anything about them. I have a cup of ice in my hands... don't remember having ice, or holding a cup. Funny... I remember waking up and hurting... telling the nurse... and asking for Bruce ...I don't even remember talking to Bruce, I remember (Dr.) Marv came in, said something to me about the surgery and held my hand. Some how I got dressed, and made it into a wheelchair (can't tell you how because I don't remember). The next thing I remember is nurse putting a warm blanket on my shoulders as we left the hospital, and tucked it around me in when I some how got in the car. It is a weird feeling to know you were there, but not real there...
3 comments:
Did you see any pics of your old friends the Varvel's??? Oh wait, we didn't hear about the surgery until we started blog stocking you and stumbled upon the info on the worl wide web!.....:)
Love Ya
Hope you are feeling good
Scott and Amber
Yeah, you look pretty out of it! We're thinking about you, and hope you're feeling better soon!
Well Scott- now that you know feel free to drop by a get well basket of avacados to boost my spirits! :0)
Post a Comment